We believe in whole health
At Union Community Care, our purpose is to spark equity through patient-led healthcare that welcomes and strengthens our communities by integrating body, mind, and heart. As a Patient-Centered Medical Home, we offer an inclusive approach to providing healthcare services that reflect the cultures, values, and needs of the individuals we serve. Our progressive care teams care deeply for their patients and come to our community with unique experiences and diverse cultural backgrounds.
While Union Community Care charges fees for the healthcare services we provide, there are many different payment methods that keep our services affordable to patients. We care for patients with no insurance, commercial insurance, Medical Assistance* or Medicare. Our Sliding Fee Discount Program offers a discounted rate or nominal fee for medical and preventive dental services offered at our centers based on household income and size.
For urgent medical or dental care, call one of our locations for same-day or next-day appointments. For urgent medical concerns after hours, call one of our locations to speak with an on-call provider. In the case of a medical emergency, dial 911.
Social Support services:
- Nurse care management
- Navigation services
- Patient advocacy
- Support for newcomers to our community
- Connecting to community support services
- Care coordination, including health education, medication review, coordination of specialty care, transitions of care management, and advanced care planning
- Help applying for health insurance
- Wellness circles, including individual care, group education, and peer support