We believe in whole health
At Union Community Care, our purpose is to spark equity through patient-led healthcare that welcomes and strengthens our communities by integrating body, mind, and heart. As a Patient-Centered Medical Home, we offer an inclusive approach to providing healthcare services that reflect the cultures, values, and needs of the individuals we serve. Our progressive care teams care deeply for their patients and come to our community with unique experiences and diverse cultural backgrounds.
While Union Community Care charges fees for the healthcare services we provide, there are many different payment methods that keep our services affordable to patients. We care for patients with no insurance, commercial insurance, Medical Assistance* or Medicare. Our Sliding Fee Discount Program offers a discounted rate or nominal fee for medical and preventive dental services offered at our centers based on household income and size.
For urgent medical or dental care, call one of our locations for same-day or next-day appointments. For urgent medical concerns after hours, call one of our locations to speak with an on-call provider. In the case of a medical emergency, dial 911.
Family Medical Care services:
- Preventive care
- Health screenings, immunizations, physicals, and Well Child Checks
- Immunization clinics (2021 immunization schedule and 2022 immunization schedule)
- Urgent same day/next day medical care
- Chronic disease management
- Well-woman gynecologic care, including cervical and breast cancer screenings, annual exams, sexually-transmitted infection screening, and colposcopy
- Family planning, including contraception, pre-conception counseling, and infertility care
- Comprehensive prenatal and postpartum care, including maternal-child couplet care with your primary care provider after birth for at least the first month of life of your child
- Specialty collaboration with community agencies for opioid use disorder before, during, and after pregnancy
- Pediatric care
- LGBTQ community health, including gender-affirming hormone therapy
- Newcomer health
- Plain community health
- Substance use treatment
- On-site pharmacy access (Duke Street only)
- Health education
- Referrals for specialty medical care