We believe in whole health
At Union Community Care, our purpose is to spark equity through patient-led healthcare that welcomes and strengthens our communities by integrating body, mind, and heart. As a Patient-Centered Medical Home, we offer an inclusive approach to providing healthcare services that reflect the cultures, values, and needs of the individuals we serve. Our progressive care teams care deeply for their patients and come to our community with unique experiences and diverse cultural backgrounds.
While Union Community Care charges fees for the healthcare services we provide, there are many different payment methods that keep our services affordable to patients. We care for patients with no insurance, commercial insurance, Medical Assistance* or Medicare. Our Sliding Fee Discount Program offers a discounted rate or nominal fee for medical and preventive dental services offered at our centers based on household income and size.
For urgent medical or dental care, call one of our locations for same-day or next-day appointments. For urgent medical concerns after hours, call one of our locations to speak with an on-call provider. In the case of a medical emergency, dial 911.
Behavioral health services:
- Diagnostic Psychiatric Evaluation by Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Psychiatrist (via telehealth)
- Ongoing psychiatric medication management in collaboration with psychiatry and your Care Team
- Brief interventions and short-term counseling for depression, anxiety, and other behavioral health conditions
- Referrals for more comprehensive and long-term counseling services
- Substance use treatment – In collaboration with the RASE Project, we provide medication-assisted treatment options for patients with opioid/narcotic dependency. Treatment options include Suboxone, Subutex, and Vivitrol.